CSR For NIDCO Has Been The Cornerstone Of Success From The Time Of Inception. It Has Been In The DNA Of The Company To Give Back To Nature, What We Take From It Which Is Also The Very Foundation Of 'Ayurveda'
Ever since the Genesis in 1977 NIDCO Herbal Heritage has been making a constant effort to provide the common man with high quality medicines and Herbal products. Our moto is to promote Ayurveda, one of the oldest forms of medicine to mankind, all over the world. We at NIDCO are sincerely doing our bit to provide our highly valued customers with the purest form of the nature at all times.
NIDCO Herbal Heritage, Today is providing more than 250 products for the welfare of mankind. All the products are being manufactured with high - tech, pharmaceutical production grade equipments strictly meeting the GMP and ISO 9001:2015 norms.
- Improving quality
- Delivering products on time
- Resolving customer complaints quickly
- Setting fair sales prices
- Enhancing the availability of information
Creating an Employee-Friendly Work Environment
- Articulating a vision for the company’s future
- Sharing information
- Enhancing communication
- Streamlining and simplifying operations
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment
- Enhancing our R&D organization
- Developing innovative products
- Accommodating market and social trends
- Building a management organization based on medium- and long-term plans
- Strategically utilizing our production facility.
Ever since its inception NIDCO has been focusing on Quality, our highly experienced and dedicated team of technicians emphasise on maintaining high standards at the work place.
NIDCO`s production facility is both GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and ISO 9001:2015 Accredited.
The manufacturing process begins with the careful selection of the Raw Herbs/Jadibooti, which are thoroughly analysed for its medical value content, before processing the same.
The processing of the raw herbs starts with cleaning, grinding (Cool Grinding Method) and then forwarding the same to different sections of the work place. The In Process material is tested extensively and regularly for its medicinal value content, before finalizing the same. Quality control is a nonstop, rigorous process followed at every moment of production.
The finished product during and even after packing is randomly checked for its value thereby full proofing our moto of producing Quality Product at reasonable cost.
The stringent norms of GMP and ISO 9001:2015 are followed religiously to provide the consumers with high quality products.
We do this by
- Deriving herbs from sustainable agriculture
- Following environment friendly manufacturing
- Using suppliers who confirm to the strictest quality standards
- Renewing our community through local employment
- Following environment friendly waste management practices.
The factory built amidst pristine surroundings of the Himalayas produces ayurvedic and herbal products. At Selaqui, our focus is centered on empowerment of women who are provided with employment and provided self sustenance by initially opening bank accounts in their names.
The Brand’s acceptance and expansion led us to start a second factory in Selaqui, Uttarakhand, which is a world-class manufacturing facility with pharmaceutical grade production standards. Our controlled manufacturing ensures that we deliver a sophisticated product that is conscientious about the environment. We are constantly looking at ways to reduce our carbon footprint and focus on using renewable plant sources in our products
Our policy on quality, environment, safety and health
- The factory built amidst pristine surroundings of the Himalayas produces ayurvedic and herbal products. At Selaqui, our focus is centered on empowerment of women who are provided with employment and provided self sustenance by initially opening bank accounts in their names.
- The Brand’s acceptance and expansion led us to start a second factory in Selaqui, Uttarakhand, which is a world-class manufacturing facility with pharmaceutical grade production standards. Our controlled manufacturing ensures that we deliver a sophisticated product that is conscientious about the environment. We are constantly looking at ways to reduce our carbon footprint and focus on using renewable plant sources in our products
- We are committed to reducing the environmental impact of manufacturing active pharmaceutical ingredients and food additives. We believe that we will be able to build trust in the local community and a worker-friendly environment for our employees.
- We will continue to improve our management infrastructure to ensure the prevention of environmental pollution workplace safety, and product quality.
- We promise full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and with other requirements that we have agreed to uphold.
- We will make every effort to understand and meet our clients’ needs and regulatory requirements in order to provide qualified products.
- We will ensure workplace safety and health and promote a comfortable work environment for our employees.
- To achieve our policies, we will establish objectives and conduct annual reviews for the following areas of our operations:
- Quality control, to reduce production of non conforming products and enhance compliance with good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Workplace safety and health, to reduce risks and operational accidents and improve the work environment
- Environmental management, to promote energy conservation, reduce waste, and control environmentally hazardous chemicals
- Promotion of cleaning, organizing, sorting, education and hygiene—to promote business improvement.
- Through documentation of our policies, we will ensure thorough compliance by our employees and disclosure to the public.