The factory built amidst pristine surroundings of the Himalayas produces ayurvedic and herbal products. At Selaqui, our focus is centered on empowerment of women who are provided with employment and provided self sustenance by initially opening bank accounts in their names.
Ever since the Genesis in 1977 NIDCO Herbal Heritage has been making a constant effort to provide the common man with high quality medicines and Herbal products. Our moto is to promote Ayurveda, one of the oldest forms of medicine to mankind, all over the world. We at NIDCO are sincerely doing our bit to provide our highly valued customers with the purest form of the nature at all times.
NIDCO Herbal Heritage, Today is providing more than 250 products for the welfare of mankind. All the products are being manufactured with high - tech, pharmaceutical production grade equipments strictly meeting the GMP and ISO 9001:2015 norms.
- Improving quality
- Delivering products on time
- Resolving customer complaints quickly
- Setting fair sales prices
- Enhancing the availability of information
Creating an Employee-Friendly Work Environment
- Articulating a vision for the company’s future
- Sharing information
- Enhancing communication
- Streamlining and simplifying operations
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment
- Enhancing our R&D organization
- Developing innovative products
- Accommodating market and social trends
- Building a management organization based on medium- and long-term plans
- Strategically utilizing our production facility.
Ever since its inception NIDCO has been focusing on Quality, our highly experienced and dedicated team of technicians emphasise on maintaining high standards at the work place.
NIDCO`s production facility is both GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and ISO 9001:2015 Accredited.
The manufacturing process begins with the careful selection of the Raw Herbs/Jadibooti, which are thoroughly analysed for its medical value content, before processing the same.
The processing of the raw herbs starts with cleaning, grinding (Cool Grinding Method) and then forwarding the same to different sections of the work place. The In Process material is tested extensively and regularly for its medicinal value content, before finalizing the same. Quality control is a nonstop, rigorous process followed at every moment of production.
The finished product during and even after packing is randomly checked for its value thereby full proofing our moto of producing Quality Product at reasonable cost.
The stringent norms of GMP and ISO 9001:2015 are followed religiously to provide the consumers with high quality products.
CSR For NIDCO Has Been The Cornerstone Of Success From The Time Of Inception. It Has Been In The DNA Of The Company To Give Back To Nature, What We Take From It Which Is Also The Very Foundation Of 'Ayurveda'
We do this by
- Deriving herbs from sustainable agriculture
- Following environment-friendly manufacturing
- Using suppliers who conform to the strictest quality standards
- Renewing our community through local employment
- Following environment friendly waste management practices.