Abha Guggulu 60 tab
Sciatica is a common type of pain affecting the sciatic nerve, a large nerve extending from the lower back down the back of each leg. Sciatica usually affects only one side of the lower body. Often, the pain extends from the lower back all the way through the back of the thigh and down through the leg.
1. Pain in the rear or leg that is worse when sitting
2. Burning or tingling down the leg
3. Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot
4. A shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up
Pre menstrual syndrome (PMS)
Premenstrual syndrome, or PMS, is a group of symptoms that start one to two weeks before your period. Most women have at least some symptoms of PMS, and the symptoms go away after their periods start
1. Breast swelling and tenderness
3. Bloating and weight gain
4. Pain - headache or joint pain
5. Food cravings
6. Irritability, mood swings, crying spells, depression
Delivery available for all over India *(Free shipping on order value above Rs.800.00, Else shipping cost @ Rs. 100.00)
Useful in the management of fractures, low back pain, sciatica, osteoarthritis, lumbar and cervical spondylitis and joint stiffness...