Brahmi Vati (Swarn) 1 gmQty sale in last 30 Days. Write a review
Insomnia can cause a range of symptoms, including:
- Difficulty falling asleep after going to bed
- Frequently waking up during the night
- Waking up too early in the morning
- Not feeling refreshed and rested after waking up
- Feeling tired and sleepy during the day
- Difficulty focusing or memorizing information
- Making avoidable errors and mistakes
- Feeling irritated, anxious or depressed
- Worrying or feeling nervous about sleep
Depression is the common cold of mental disorders — most people will be affected by depression in their lives either directly or indirectly, through a friend or family member.
Depression is characterized by a number of common symptoms. These include a persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” mood, and feelings of hopelessness or pessimism. A person who is depressed also often has feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and helplessness. They no longer take interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities that were once enjoyed; this may include things like going out with friends or even sex. Insomnia, early-morning awakening, and oversleeping are all common.
Delivery available for all over India *(Free shipping on order value above Rs.600.00, Else shipping cost @ Rs. 100.00)
It improves memory, concentration, convulsions, mental disorders, hysteria, epilepsy and insomnia. It reduces stress, strain and anxiety.