Sushanta Tablet 120 tabletsQty sale in last 30 Days. Write a review
Stress is simply a reaction to a stimulus that disturbs our physical or mental equilibrium. In other words, it's an omnipresent part of life.
1. Rise in Blood pressure
2. Rapid Breathing
3. Digestive system slows down
4. Rise in Heart rate (pulse)
5. Immune System goes down
6. Muscles become tense
Insomnia can cause a range of symptoms, including:
- Difficulty falling asleep after going to bed
- Frequently waking up during the night
- Waking up too early in the morning
- Not feeling refreshed and rested after waking up
- Feeling tired and sleepy during the day
- Difficulty focusing or memorizing information
- Making avoidable errors and mistakes
- Feeling irritated, anxious or depressed
- Worrying or feeling nervous about sleep
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure is called the silent killer for a reason.
Although high blood pressure typically doesn’t cause symptoms, it has a devastating effect on our health.
Common causes of high blood pressure include:
- Sedentary lifestyle -- Even modest levels of activity can lower your blood pressure and minimize medications.
- Eating highly processed food -- Particularly if high in sodium
- Being at an unhealthy weight -- Losing 5%-10% of your weight can lower your blood pressure as much or more than any medication.
- Excess alcohol -- More than a drink a day can increase your blood pressure.
- Untreated sleep apnea .
Depression is the common cold of mental disorders — most people will be affected by depression in their lives either directly or indirectly, through a friend or family member.
Depression is characterized by a number of common symptoms. These include a persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” mood, and feelings of hopelessness or pessimism. A person who is depressed also often has feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and helplessness. They no longer take interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities that were once enjoyed; this may include things like going out with friends or even sex. Insomnia, early-morning awakening, and oversleeping are all common.
Delivery available for all over India *(Free shipping on order value above Rs.600.00, Else shipping cost @ Rs. 100.00)
Sushanta is a blend of Ayurvedic herbs & minerals that are traditionally used as tonic to relieve
stress & helps to maintain mental activity & support overall well being, helpful in restlessness, insomnia control anxiety & depression, relieves mental & physical stress, restores co-ordination between mind & body, helps to regulate BP, promotes optimal sleep & calms the mind as well as increases optimal energy level.